Thursday, October 29, 2009

Regional Open Game 2

Here is another game that my son played in the tournament.



The same glitch happened again with the eNotate software. If I have time, I will try to reproduce the problem and let Sevan know. Meanwhile, I will have to live with it. So far, this software is acceptable and I have got a couple of small issues. I would recommend it to everyone looking for electronic scoresheet if these issues are resolved. I may give a complete review of this software in a separate post.

In this game, my son played with a kid with lower rating. Clearly my son did not play very well. After the game, he was almost crying and told me the other kid was talking to him all the time and he cannot concentrate. I know that is true. But I also told him this is not the main reason that he lost. He has stopped practice and study for a while. This makes his chess mind rusty, and it is reflected very well in the games.

He will have another tournament this weekend. I wish him good luck but I don't expect too much with his current condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment