Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Regional Open Game 1

After some research and testing, I've decided that LT-PGN-Viewer is the chess publishing tool that I like the most. Maybe someday I will post the step-by-step instruction for each publishing method in this blog.

Anyway, here is the first game that my son have ever recorded successfully.



There seems to be some glitch with the eNotate software. I found several moves got lost towards the end of the game. I have seen those moves right after my son's tournament. But when I checked it again last night, they just disappeared. I believe it will take a while before the software becomes flawless. I am a programmer myself, so it's not a big deal for me. I know Sevan is still working on the bug fixes. That is enough.

In this game, my son played with a really smart kid with the same age. They had played a couple games before and this kid is a little bit stronger than him. If my son tries hard and thinks more, he has chance. But this time he did not.

I am not much a chess player myself, so I will just put the game here, give some brief comment, but won't do any real analysis. I will give him the opportunities to analyze his own game. Hopefully I can see his improvement over the next few years. The road to reach 2000 could be really long. It may even never happen. We will wait and see ............

No comments:

Post a Comment